CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Going Wild in Roseburg

A few weeks ago Brock and I went to Roseburg to visit my parents. While I was packing Brock has his first encounter with the suitcase. He has so much fun getting in and out he was even laying in it at one point. The day we got there Brock found the chair that Oma got for him, and it was just the right size. While we were there we had planned a play date with one of my dear friends and her son who is 7 months older than Brock. We planned a trip to Wildlife Safari. I grew up going there and was very excited to take Brock. We had so much fun looking at all the different animals and we even got to feed baby goats that were only a few weeks old. It was so hot, but we had lots of fun visiting. While we were that my parents house Brock found the end cabinet. He had no problem opening and closing it, with him in it. It was hours of free entertainment.






0 comments: